Our purpose and tasks
Our purpose and tasks
1. Protection of rights and legitimate interests, coordination of joint professional work of members of the Union, enforce compliance by its members with requirements of Russian legislation, rules and standards of professional and entrepreneurial activity. Development of international cooperation in the sphere of construction and related industries with the purpose of integration of Russia into world economic community.
2. Assistance to creation of favorable conditions for activity of the enterprises of the construction of the railway sector, the protection of investment rail market from unfair foreign and domestic organizations and enterprises; implementation of actions aimed at improving the safety, quality and demand for construction services, products and materials.
Tasks of the Union
1. Development of the code of Ethics of the Union and of the internal rules and standards of the Union.
2. Education permanent Arbitration Court, of the Committee on development of rules and standards, Control Committee, Disciplinary Committee, the Committee on mediation.
3. Development and introduction in practice of work of members of the Union of the procedure and conditions of insurance of professional liability, products and services to the consumer.
4. Development and implementation of a system of accreditation and attestation of the members of the Union, aimed at development of the construction industry, Railways, improving the investment climate, implementation of new technologies.
5. Comprehensive legal assistance to the members of the Union: to represent and protect the legitimate rights and interests of Union members in bodies of state power and local self-government, public associations and in relations with other legal persons.
6. Participation in the development of laws and regulations aimed at creating optimal conditions for the development of construction of the railway sector.
7. Participation in the development of Federal and regional government programmes and projects of socio-economic development, in shaping Federal investment policy.